PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Planetside 2 lore briefing - donald spalding personal log file
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 09:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Canaris
Contributor
General

Re: Planetside 2 lore briefing - donald spalding personal log file

Originally Posted by Antivide View Post
They really should organize the lore articles into a separate section. It's lumped up in "News" alongside all the media and dev interviews. It's easy to miss the lore bits because of the layout. Which is a crying shame because the lore articles are pretty well done and very passable. Not to mention very entertaining to read.

A separate "Lore" or "Story" section on the official site would be nice. If at least to give some exposure to the lore bits.
you know I thought this myself every time I went in search of the lore stories when rereading them it's a damn good idea, listen to this man SOE he smart
Actually the whole website could use an overhaul for ease of access & searching.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms