PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #843
PNTM
Private

Re: THE RETURN OF OLD OSHUR - Saturday, July 7th

Yah yah yah. What happened was that the combined might of two factions, holding enough bases each to fully outfit their armies, took over 2 hours to gouge us out of a single stronghold. That is what happened, bare facts. And even then, even with nothing to hold on to, even with a measly 17% pop, the VS still managed to prove that we are the best. I wish I knew who exactly was our A-Team, because they were tireless in their pursuit of towers, and deserve their own medal.

We were Oshur Herpes. We were sores and pustules bursting all over your pretty little squabble. As TR and NC finally started to smack each other, VS was draining bases. Why? Because fuck you, and fuck you. This was accomplished without a base, and with vehicles hacked out of your own strongholds.

So once again, here is what happened with just the bare facts:

The TR and NC proved once again that they are bitches.

EDIT: My dick-waving aside, VVVV THIS POST is the truth. Thanks Brewko. I wish all players would have had a chance to really stretch their legs on old Oshur, but there's always PS2

Last edited by PNTM; 2012-07-07 at 06:46 PM.