PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TR Wins Planetside 1
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 03:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #95
SixShooter
Captain

Re: TR Wins Planetside 1

Originally Posted by CFFluddyBunny View Post
I can't speak for TR but NC DID spawn in bases and ran to WG to do the honourable thing.
So I don't know which empire got to be summoned first but the VS was the last to get in and did not get all the way in until after the event started. It's great that you had the time to do the "honorable" thing and run to a WG but he VS did not have that luxory.

I was spawned onto a air pad with a ton a VS and a few TR. It was already past the time when the event was supposed to start and Brewko annouced that it would start in a few minutes so I stuck around as did everyone else with any sense. Most people stuck around on the air pad that they were summoned to and just before it started there was a ASS-HAT VS that OS'd everyone on the air pad so most of them had to wait for a spawn ponit anyway (fuck that guy BTW).

The accusations of cheating are pretty ridiculous considering that the VS that were summoned to Atar right before the event started had no choice to be summoned there and right before the event, and very few dared to move from where they were spawned before the event started anyway, and they got OS'd anyway.

I will agree that the VS fucked up and for some reason let the tech plant go in favor of trying to get a bio lab. Anyone complaining about cheating needs to get over it because nobody in their right mind would get spawned into a base when the event was starting and take the time to run to a WG and then run back to the base. It's fine that the TR and NC got pissed and double teamed us and we got our asses handed to us, just don't call us cheaters because of shit that was out of our control. Also keep in mind that your "honorable" trek back to the WTG happened about an hour before any VS were summoned to Atar.

Once again I will say that this was indeed a fun event (for me at least, thanks again to Brewko) even though we got PWNED. Good to see the real Oshur again and had a great time killing and getting killed. Save all your hate for eachother for PS2

**edit**
I still have until next month on my sub--Wish they would replace the battle islands with the right Oshur

Last edited by SixShooter; 2012-07-08 at 03:51 AM.