PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Driver/Gunners... NO!
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 03:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
wasdie
Second Lieutenant

Re: Driver/Gunners... NO!

Originally Posted by KaB View Post
This feature is going to kill the teamplay for sure. It comes from Dice's BF who recently destroyed its franchise with its third failed opus.

Im really wondering how SOE dealed with the casual/hardcore balance of the game. I know they need to make money, but if PS2 becomes one other stupid casual game for retarded-gamepad-kids it'll piss me off.
Woah, so DICE has been breaking their game since Battlefield 1942 where you could drive the tanks and gun them?

Also BF3 sold more than any other Battlefield game and has the largest active community of any previous Battlefield game. If you call that destroying a franchise, then I have no idea what the hell you call success.

I'm sorry, but it's comments like yours that make me hate a lot of PC gamers.

Don't bring that mentality in here. The mentality of "games were better before", "this game is dumbed down for the casuals","casual gamers are stupid", "im better than casual gamers because I like hardocre games"... that's all what truly ruins a community. Smugness, arrogance, and elitism.

If this is how a good chunk of this community is going to be, Planetside 2 is in trouble. Nothing sucks worse than a crappy community full of elitiests who think they are better than the "dumb masses".

Last edited by wasdie; 2012-07-10 at 03:30 PM.