PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Article: Climbate Change Irreversible - What to do now?
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 11:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Saifoda
Sergeant Major

Re: Article: Climbate Change Irreversible - What to do now?

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
You're really using Bullshit! and a website called climategate(which is supported by adwords..) as citations?

And this gives you enough knowledge to be able to claim its a scam?

Hows about you do what everyone else should do. Say "I have no idea. I think I will let people much smarter than me who have made this their lifes study figure this stuff out."

Truth, though I will say that even "expert" opinion is quite often wrong, mostly because many "experts" are not rightly appointed their titles.

Also the pro climate change crowd will often site snopes, change.com, and many other hugely "liberal-bias" sources (as it were); though for all I know you will be just as critical of them.

Anywho, the thing that particularly bothers me are the people that, as you say Malorn acts, read one little "study" (btw everybody should read the book How to Lie with Statistics) or, more frequently, read a news report about "a new study" and then THEY do nothing but run around preaching that humanity is the bane of the earth.