PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Identical: TR & NC Pistols
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Noivad
Master Sergeant

Re: Identical: TR & NC Pistols

The TR carry a modified GLOCK Model 17 with high precision barrel. Same one I carry in Real life. Standard load is 17 rounds - 18 with one chambered as I carry it. Simpleist to clean then the VS or NC versions. The Glocks history go back to a time they were first developed on earth.

I have 30 round clips for it as well.

http://www.famous-guns.com/glock-17/

The 9mm ammo has 35% more muzzle energy then 38 special, 10% more then the 44 special and rivals the the energy of a hot 45 ACP round. It has more persision at longer range then the 40 S&W or the 45 ASP rounds.

They meet the TR performance requirements for an ideal cartridge that must have bullet expansion of .50" (1/2 inch) or more, and at least 12 inches of penetration in bare and clothed ballistic gelatin. Bullet penetration should not exceed 18 inches depth. 12 to 15 inches is considered the ideal range.

With Armor piercing ammo its cuts through the heaviest NC and VS Armor.

Personally I use a 147 grain round Serated hollow point - excellent against the nc and vs.
It goes in and just rips and tears the flesh of my enemy.

Note the 9mm is equilvent to the 45 cal the NC tote but I can carry almost twice the ammo by weight. The VS lazers are never dependable, especially when there is no sun on a rainy day to recharge them.

"There is NO "I" in Teamwork"

DOG SLOGAN - "It's not the size of the DOG in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the DOG"

DOG BATTLE CRY - " Cry 'Havoc,' and Let Slip The DOG's OF War. "

And Hamma I see the VS and the NC have infiltrated your board. So the TR will have to kill them all and make them the yellow bastards they are

Last edited by Noivad; 2012-07-16 at 04:53 PM. Reason: typo