PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please remove Vehicle seat swapping.
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 03:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
EisenKreutzer
Sergeant Major

Re: Please remove Vehicle seat swapping.

Originally Posted by MrBloodworth View Post
Is this a generational thing? No repercussions to your choices? You don't even have to get out to man a different gun, that's ok?

Your machine gunner got sniped, so you should be able to instantly pop in and continue firing at his target? NVM that the guy who removed your gunner should now have his advantage he played tacitly for?
I don't see how you got from my post to "no repercussions." I believe I was both polite and clear in my post, and I'm not sure I appreciate this aggressive line of questioning, in which I believe you are trying to imply that I am juvenile and immature, but I'll try to respond.

No, I am not against choices having consequences, neither for me nor my enemies. I understand that you feel this is a valid argument for disallowing seat swapping, but I don't agree with you.
In your machine gunner/sniper example, the death of the player and the brief end of firing is, in my opinion, reward enough for the effort of the sniper.

I don't neccessarily disagree with your point, but I do feel that allowing for seat swapping solves more issues than it creates.