PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Why K:D, Deaths, streaks and other stats are bad, and how PS2 can evolve the genre
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-24, 07:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #514
MrKWalmsley
First Sergeant

Re: Why K:D, Deaths, streaks and other stats are bad, and how PS2 can evolve the genr

Originally Posted by BlazingSun View Post
Let me respond to this by quoting the OP.

For all I care, put your 'score' stat in a dominant position, but out of all the things that might change in beta, the kills and deaths stats are most likely here to stay.
That is the removal of one specific stat, most of the people arguing against this idea seem to think that he is arguing from the total removal of stats (including the person I responded to, otherwise they would have specified like you did), that does not include you btw, I recognise you actually understand the OP's point and genuinely disagree with it.

Take for example the guy above this comment, he seems to think that the OP, or at least a noticeable amount of people think that "stats in game is a bad thing", which is counter to the actual point of this thread which is to maintain stats, just changing around which ones there are.

Last edited by MrKWalmsley; 2012-07-24 at 07:22 AM.