PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PSA: Listen Up Guys..
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-30, 05:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
Littleman
First Lieutenant

Re: PSA: Listen Up Guys..

Originally Posted by JRoD IST View Post
Easy for you to say, you're in the tech test.
Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
i bet my ass and my left nut all of the PSU staff is in tech test
and by reading the online member list of the beta forums which anyone can see, i dont lose my nut nor my ass
Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Whether or not I am in Tech Test or not is irrelevant I would be making this thread regardless.
Just thought I'd point out something that needs mentioning regarding calming the masses whom are, over all, being surprisingly calm... that could be a bad sign for SOE actually.

Requests for one to practice a virtue are made weaker when coming from those whom need not practice those same virtues.

In other words, if you're in some exclusive club, turning around and telling people to wait to get into that exclusive club won't have the same effect as someone standing outside beside them, waiting for access and saying those same words.

Fortunately we seem to be dealing with mere embers, but again, I think this could be a sign people are just getting tired of the roller coaster ride.

NOTE for the public: I have no proof PSU's staff is in the tech test, but I have no reason to doubt with SOE's continual presence on these boards that they do indeed have access.

EDIT: That all said, the way Smed worded his tweets, sounds more like they want to implement a few features and make sure they're working before they bring us in. I'm thinking they really want our first impression to be a mostly finished game, just possibly needs a little balancing and some more features. Always have my fingers crossed for daily invites when they do kick off the closed beta!

Last edited by Littleman; 2012-07-30 at 05:18 PM.