PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TRG - Highly Organized, Heavy Infantry | Connery Server
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #249
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

Re: TRG - Highly Organized, Heavy Infantry | CTC Alliance [NA]

Originally Posted by gwhiteFTW View Post
Hey TRG, just came around to the forums after following news and such about Planetside 2. I am incredibly stoked to play this game. I always loved games with lots of action and lots of players.

Unfortunately I missed out on Planetside 1 in its prime, so I can't speak from any experience involving the game. But Planetside 2 looks like something I would really enjoy. I'm chomping at the bit to get into beta (as we all are).

I really like the idea of organized team work, especially in a game like this. Just watching the live beta streams I can't wait to get in and play. Though currently my schedule kind of sucks, and I'm in the process of rebuilding my PC.

But, you guys sound like an outfit which I could see myself in. In all shooters, I was always about teamwork, and being right in the action, or back behind the lines supporting my teammates pressing forward.

I was always one to play an assault class or medic. From what I have seen in this game, Light Assault and Combat Medic seem right up my alley.

So if you guys are interested in taking someone on new to the Planetside Universe, but who has some great shooter and teamwork experience, I can totally be that guy.

Thanks in advance.
Apply at our website at www.trggaming.net after you create a forum account and we can look over the application