PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm all whiny, whiny and MEMADBRO!
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 07:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Kitsune
Sergeant

Re: I'm all whiny, whiny and MEMADBRO!

Still not getting a clear answer cuz I never see what Hammer takes down. Buuut I can tell it's making you lose faith in the success/community of Ps2.

Kinda what happens when beta keys are thrown around like candy. Gotta be careful with who you give keys too, otherwise you will get crazy bad beta testers hell bent on making the game go the wrong direction because they THINK they know better.

Especially when the target audience is between 12-45 and most are FPS maniacs with as much maturity as a spoiled 2 year old.

Beta testing is something you kinda grow into. First game, I never reported anything and now every bug I see I report, and if possible, I put in a, "my experience" topic on the forum. Still working on making that as thoughtful and professional as Totalbiscuit or Extra Credits but Meh, I'm learning. But I do hope there are legit beta testers, both who played Ps1 and not, that provide thoughtful and meaningful advice and reports.

The trick is for the devs to find those people in the sea of blind beta giveaways and take their work seriously, not the angry mob.