PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Remove camping spawn buildings from meta game
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 03:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Whiteagle
Major

Re: Remove camping spawn buildings from meta game

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
Drop pods instead of spawn rooms might help.
This is probably the best idea, as it not only prevents camping but the pods themselves could make Tanks more cautious about approaching bases.

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
Spawn somewhere else and come back with a bigger offensive than what the enemy has taking the point.
And how do you suggest we get this army?
Pull them out of our ass?

Fact is, some of us don't have huge Outfits backing us up, so reinforcements are most likely NOT coming because they are too busy sitting on the FUCKING CROWN to give a damn about the rest of their Faction...

Hell, I'm usually the only guy IN my Outfit online most of the time...

Originally Posted by PoisonTaco View Post
You have many options to choose from when you spawn. Why do people keep spawning at the one that's being camped? Spawn at the next closest point and launch a counter attack to retake the outpost you've lost.
Because, sometime, your only only other choice of Spawn Point is a kilometer and a half away!

Hell, if there was actual coordination in this game, voluntarily throwing yourself into the meat-grinder could be a valid stalling tactic.
The more time the enemy is focused on killing you at that particular base, the more time your allies would have to mount a proper counter-offensive.

In other words, those greedy kill-whores might end up screwing their entire Faction's push over just because they wanted to pad their K/D.