PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Jennyboo and I at MLG Dallas
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 02:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Stew
Major

Re: Jennyboo and I at MLG Dallas

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
I know very little about MLG itself - just going to talk to folks about our community and PS2
Iam afraid thats MLG comunity will have no interest in Ps2 , hope iam wrong but i kinda know this comunity and most of those peoples have a (( currents esports )) mindset , Good luck to make them see otherwise , Because they beleive in smalls scales match been more competitive , 4 vs 4 and 1 vs 1 is for them the way to go everything thats is not in those set do not worth it ...

Ive been figthing and debating with many MLG gamers but , its a lost of time we are two opposite.

I find large scales game and complexity to be more skills base and competitive and they beleive in smalls scales and predictable environement to be more competitive, its 2 diametrale oposed point of view ...

Can wait to see the esports opening new doors , larges scales games are like RTS mixed with FPS , their is a Macro pictures and a micro pictures their is complex team coordination and single players skills ,

I dont think the MLG will have any interest in PS2 , if they get interested into it they will try to ruins planetside 2 as it is and they will ask for small scales instance type of match , wich iam oposed to it

A skillfull planetside 2 players play under the planetside 2 rules and the 1rst one is scales , if they need to dumb down the scales and change the setting to do good then they are not skillfull planetside players they can be really good in arena mode fps but this is not planetside

Good luck anyway

Last edited by Stew; 2012-10-31 at 02:21 PM.