PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 interview with Matthew Higby (1hr + gameplay)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 05:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
eXpo
Private

Re: Planetside 2 interview with Matthew Higby (1hr + gameplay)

Originally Posted by Sifer2 View Post
He explains the reason they let you pull Sunderers everywhere. But also admitted on the stream that the Sunderer is a "beast" an able to nearly go toe to toe with tanks. I don't understand why they don't see that as an issue. Making it so you can't deploy them right next to each other wont fix the fact you have mass hoards of Sundies mowing everything down that just take way too long to kill. It's not like your squad can't just hit redeploy, spawn at the nearest base an pull a Galaxy instead.

Anyway it's nice to see they have ambitious goals for the future like player built bases. It's just going to be tough to get there if the game doesn't do really well on launch. So hopefully he is right that they will be able to get this ready for release in time.
He also said that once AA is nerfed abit, there will be more Libs in the air which have the role of destroying enemy sunderers.

I'm really hoping a lot of what Matt said does get implemented, such as the tank certs for a dedicated gunner, the outfit stuff and more continents.