PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Sunderer Idea?
Thread: Sunderer Idea?
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 09:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Dagron
Captain

Re: Sunderer Idea?

Lol, but seriously i'd still prefer a way to reduce the advantage of spamming sundies instead.

So far the best idea i saw was the one of making it so they could only be spawned with the S-AMS equipment in major facilities. That way attackers wouldn't just run to the nearest outhouse to spawn one, they'd have to drive it a long way once it was spawned in their base, which would increase the odds of them being ambushed or spotted from the air and bombed before they got to another base (specially if there were 10 of them together).

Though i'm not sure how could terminal hacking be handled in that case... should they be able to spawn an S-AMS of the attacking force? If they were, it could either negate the solution and things would be the same way as they are now, or it could give terminals a much greater strategical value, which might be a good thing - more things to worry about defending/attacking instead of just capture points or generators.

As for making them look different from regular sundies, sounds good and i support the idea.

Last edited by Dagron; 2012-11-03 at 09:13 PM.