PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Learning Curve. Not so few questions.
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
DaBigCheese
Private

Re: The Learning Curve. Not so few questions.

Thank you for your answers

1. I meant defending a grid of my own faction. The spawn room should still be available since it hasn't flipped yet, but if I were somewhere else far away I couldn't spawn there, unless I rode a flash there, got shotgunned in the face by a sneaky capper, then I could spawn from the spawn room of that facility. So maybe it's like you said that there are range involved... Kinda annoying when I was tired of marching with the zerg and wanted to contribute by going after lone cappers taking grids on the quiet other front. You know, fight lone wolf with lone wolf :P

3. I remember one time in a fight over the crown I flanked and gunned down a whole bunch of enemy defenders and got multiple certs, and the other times I lone capped grids I got nothin'. So I guess I should...
-Racking up kills all day long = Do not
-Capping grids without firing a shot = Do not
-Capping grids with intense firefights = Do
Well, fair enough. Guess staying alive in a big ops are more challenging and thus should be more rewarding.

3b. I only got the beta invite mail from SOE, didn't feel like asking around for keys, 6 days before beta closing day.

4. I looked around in cert page but couldn't find it. Please don't tell me it's in the cash shop...

6. Now that you mentioned it, after the hotfixes I didn't get anymore crash that I remember.

Now for some more...
-C4
Should I save up for C4, bloody 100 certs!, so I can sneak around an enemy line and blow up their tanks ?
Is C4 in this game as good as in BF3 ?
Do I have to restock it like other explosives ?
How many do I need to destroy a big tank ?

-Guns
I've just wasted 50 certs on a carbine that's exactly like the default one but only fire burst. LOL.
Is it the same for other 50-cert guns ? Same gun just different fire mode ?

-Medic/Engi
I bought a medic cert for some kinda regen, but couldn't find it in the loadout. How will I know it's working ?
Are there upgrade cert for engi repair tool ?

ฺ-Base facilities
What is SCU ?
Generators can only be destroyed by explosive ?

Guess it will be over tonight. Too bad RL got a firm grip on me for 2 whole days.

Last edited by DaBigCheese; 2012-11-15 at 10:00 PM.