PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-24, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
ckatech
Private

Re: Huge Outfits and PlanetSide 2

maybe for say tech plants and amp stations, put in underground tunnels to generators that can't be vehicle accessed. I would say from the spawn room at tech plants, and from the main building of amp stations. Either that or make the staircase to jump pads at amp stations covered with direct access to the side generators--and a clear path.

It would also be really really nice to be able to keep up with say other aircraft if you are running an air to air only squad such as TE's off hours Talon squad. Teamspeak helps, but sometimes it would be nice to have on UI indicators of your squadmates--you can't find them on the global map easily due to vehicles only showing up in green. Maybe a distress option could be added that would put a moving indicator of squadmates under attack while in a vehicle.

The major problem with PS2 other than the no-meta game is that this game NEEDs to be infantry focused, but it's not--it is vehicle focus v. infantry focused. I really missed certing into vehicles. It made you feel unique moreso than just having to put certs in does. I was a PS1 Vet up until about 2-3 months of core combat & BFRs.

I really do miss continent locks, but their really really needs to be about 5 more continents for that to occur, 3 is not enough. Continent locks + Lattice + somehow being able to sneak in a hack on an unsuspecting continent. I miss driving around blue & yellow magriders too--I was NC mainly in PS1.

My final point/rant: MAKE HA EMPIRE SPECIFIC WEAPONS VIABLE AGAIN.

Last edited by ckatech; 2012-12-24 at 10:37 PM.