PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Our concerns made it to PCGamer.com
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 01:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Assist
Contributor
Major

Re: Our concerns made it to PCGamer.com

Originally Posted by yadda View Post
I love running around doing stuff with my outfit then I press tab and see such poor exp/hr I feel like I have wasted so much time when I could be farming a sunderer in my magrider.
I can honestly say I've never intentionally farmed a sunderer. I've spammed spawn rooms like everyone else, but I always hear about these people who farm sunderers. I just don't do things that are not enjoyable in game. If I'm ever in a Liberator it's because I'm piloting it for someone else, because it's incredibly boring IMO. I love my Magrider, but I go around looking for fights usually. I don't find some spawn and just camp it for 30 minutes.
I dunno, maybe I'm one of the few high rank players that attempts to play the goals of the games? People focus way too much on their certs, k/d, and score/hour. All that comes naturally if people would just play the game for fun.

Same goes to everyone who is critiquing the shit out of the game. It's great to try to improve the game and all, and I know most of the high rank players who are posting still enjoy logging in every night, but the whining about it in-game just makes no sense to me. It's meant to be fun, if you spend your entire in-game time whining about the game then why bother? :| I totally get coming to forums for ranting and raving about the game, but if it's really so bad then why even bother logging in. Games are meant to be fun, if it's not fun then I'm sure there's other games out there that the unhappy individuals can find enjoyable..