PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Our concerns made it to PCGamer.com
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
yadda
Private

Re: Our concerns made it to PCGamer.com

Originally Posted by Assist View Post
I can honestly say I've never intentionally farmed a sunderer. I've spammed spawn rooms like everyone else, but I always hear about these people who farm sunderers.
Well, I guess my post can be misleading, Iv never actually "farmed" a sunderer in an abusive way. I think only a lib can actually do that by splashing the ground near them. A lot of times, I am physically incapable of breaking a sunderer due to using HE ammo and people repairing it from behind where I can't shoot. Heavies pop out and shoot me with rockets so I HAVE to kill them and when I get back to the sunderer it's at max health again so it just turns into impomptu farming by circumstance not by choice. I still use the body of the sunderer as a wall for my explosions but I just can't break it. Asking me to walk away and leave it is similarly ridiculous. So what options do I have?

I spawn camp doors, I do everything people complain about because that's just how the game works. I'm not going to lose on purpose just to make someone else feel better about themselves.

The smart people know the system is bonkers and encourages behavior like this because other things aren't rewarded as well or sometimes even not at all. I want to be that guy who always has a sunderer and keep it alive but it gives crap for exp so why should I bother with it?

Last edited by yadda; 2013-01-03 at 02:11 PM.