PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [VS] [EU Ceres] Vanquished wants you!
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Legend
Private

Re: [VS] [EU Ceres] Vanquished wants you!

Originally Posted by theLokatian View Post
Hello. My nickname is theLokatian and I would like to join your Outfit.

App

IG Name: theLokatian
IG Rank: 30
Most played Class: Heavy Assault
Most played(if any) vehicle: Magrider
Your main strengths: Quite good at shooting, spoting enemys. Not afraid going in battles (I usually don't camp)
Your main weaknesses: Flying Sychte
What you can add to the outfit: Anything you need
Additional Info: /
Originally Posted by ychamel View Post
App

IG Name: Diviper
IG Rank: 32
Most played Class: engineer
Most played(if any) vehicle: scythe
Your main strengths: fast learner , have had a past experience in FPS games, team player.
Your main weaknesses: handling air from ground.
What you can add to the outfit: an extra member
Additional Info: have teamspeak; have a mic; mature;
Originally Posted by Voronar View Post
App

IG Name: Voronar
IG Rank: 17
Most played Class: Battle Medic
Most played(if any) vehicle: Sunderer (although I do not use vehicles often.)
Your main strengths: Infantry pushing and defending, infiltrating, keep units healed and providing supporting fire.
Your main weaknesses: Not being very vehicle savvy and worse in a scythe than Donald Sutherland as President Snow
What you can add to the outfit: Fodder for the enemy cannons. (As well as partaking in team based infantry activities and being reasonable active. And also not a team killing douchebag.)
Additional Info: Tick all the boxes, mic, maturity, TS3, etc.
Originally Posted by VanUp View Post
App

IG Name: VanUp
IG Rank: Started a new character on Ceres, currently BR 8

Most played Class: HA
Most played(if any) vehicle: Drop pod

Your main strengths: Looks good in spandex
Your main weaknesses: 'Why is the Galaxy upside down?'

What you can add to the outfit: Follows orders, FPS experience, plays the objective.

Additional Info: 30, UK. Not my first character, but I'm not waiting on server transfers. Steam says I have 183hrs played, I'm sure it's not quite that much. I'm on sporadically weekday evenings and almost always put in a few hours on the weekend. Prefer to avoid meat-grinders with the zerg when I could be better applied elsewhere.
Hello there guys! Your apps have been accepted, so welcome to Vanquished. Upon being granted access to the forum HERE, make sure to welcome yourselves, and join a corps. In the Intel board, you can find our TS information where you can join - this is our hub of communications outside the forums. Here you can ask an Officer/Primarch for guidance and an ingame invite. Feel free to ask around, and get to know the guys. We run Ops nightly at 19:00GMT(+0) but we also have planned Ops in the Operations board. Feel free to hop in the TS at any time, even if not play PS2 - there is always someone to have some banter with, and get to know. Again, welcome.

- Legend