PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Higby on Magriders
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 04:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #72
BIGGByran
Staff Sergeant

Re: Higby on Magriders

Originally Posted by Rothnang View Post
The reality is, the graph we were shown is just one tiny little piece of the story, and it just happens to be a point of comparison that neatly fits the "Magriders were OP and now everything is gravy" story. I'm just not satisfied with calling the entire debate on one single piece of evidence, when we're simply not shown any of the other data.
You right, this graph does show a tiny piece of the story. But this would have never have came up if people did not back up this graph. People, including myself, saw how powerful the Magrider was first hand, and I'm sure anyone not playing VS saw it (i'm sure alot of VS saw this too). Does it seem kind of strange that no (to very little) VS were complaining that the Vanguard or Prowler were OP, but yet nearly every TR and NC were. Higby only looked at that graph because so many TR and NC were reporting it and the graph backed up what the TR and NC were saying.

So the graph was the hard evidence of what the TR and NC were whinning about. lol

EDIT:
Player skill is too variable. One day an awesome player could be crappy, and the next he is rocking it out. So we have to look at the total average. Time for me to sleep. Check back later if this thread hasn't blown up yet.

@PredatorFour

VS are easy to play in comparison to NC. Stock VS Vs Stock NC. NC generally loses. Stock Inf, Stock ESF, and Stock MBT. (people of equal skill 1v1)

VS and TR are about equal.

Last edited by BIGGByran; 2013-02-19 at 04:18 AM.