PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Good Fights on Amerish
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-07, 10:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
MittrackRobama
Private

Re: Good Fights on Amerish

Originally Posted by PurpleOtter View Post
Last night definitely showed that the server merges were way over due. I especially like the fact that you could "pick your fight" so to speak. If you made a conscience effort you could choose between full on Zerg combat, Platoon level or even small unit skirmishes. Also noticed that the Jaeger players have "evolved" some different play styles, it's really cool to encounter something new and have to adapt to it.
Yes that we have. I can speak for my outfit VREV when I say we've definitely had to evolve better tactics to deal with a vast under-population. Sometimes we had to go as far as splitting up squads to do specific tasks etc. just to spread our forces enough to displace the enemy zerg. I don't know that TRAFF (TR outfit) or any NC outfits formerly from Jaeger have had to evolve their strategy to maintain success. I feel being underpopulated has grown the average VS player's skill on Jaeger, and that is transferring to Watterson now. Only time will tell who the true victors are.

Even though regularly we have more TR and NC on Watterson, continents get locked which mitigates the total population disadvantage, whereas on Jaeger we were almost consistently playing with a population disadvantage on every continent.