PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Gameplay: what about a "urban" type continent?
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 12:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
luketopian
Private

Re: what about a "urban" type continent?

I decided to do a rough drawing of what I thought the city could possibly look like. Here is a quick over view of what all it means.

The city is situated on three islands, one main and two smaller secondary islands. Two bridges connect the main to the south-wast island and 3 connect the Main to the Eastern Island. Another bridge crosses through the norther harbor area. The White circles are the Warp Gates. The thick black lines are the main avenues / roads. the thinner grey lines are the secondary roads (Note: I didn't draw all of the secondary roads). The light-green is residential zones, blue is commercial, yellow is industrial, the two blue-green areas are parks, and the dark green are undeveloped areas. The yellow area in the north of the commercial zone is a harbor. The pentagon is a bio-lab, the rectangle is the tech-plant, and the triangle is an Amp station.

So give me your opinion.

Somethings that I like about this design is that the bridges would possibly give some intense and epic bridge battles.

Last edited by luketopian; 2013-03-16 at 01:20 PM.