PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Good Fights on Amerish
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-17, 01:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Falcon_br
Captain

Re: Good Fights on Amerish

Guys, please, I am holding Esamir alone for 3 days now, my outfit is holding Mani Biolab from the NC an VS, that's the only reason we still manage to hold the control of the continent.
I really don't think anyone is lacking aerospace resources, the esamir bonus is the only think that is giving us an edge in the game.
But I am really sad because people keep telling on the chat that in waterson the TR is a joke and in Jaeger we were the biggest motherfucker that could conquer all 3 continents and hold it for a week! I don't know why TR isn't respected in Waterson, but now with the TR from Jaeger we will show them what it is to have fear in a game you can't die!

And sorry for Codeak, he is an asshole, but the other TR commanders from Jaeger are fine, but that Sly something guy is a completed retarded from Waterson TR. Also we got Arakasa1 that uses the command chat since he got to BR 10, to ask how he should spend his SC on the game! He is from after the server merge, so it isn't anyone fault, he is also 11 years old.
matt98 (or something like that) is a nice guy.