PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TF Waterson LF outfit
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-20, 10:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
GrumpyOldDude
Private

TF Waterson LF outfit

Hello!

I've been playing for a few months and I've decided to try to find an outfit for myself and a couple of friends.

We're looking for a smaller outfit that enjoys squad play rather than rolling with those massive public platoons. I'd prefer to find an outfit composed of older adults, or at least mature minded players. Younger kids screaming into comm's or various forms of disrespectful tactics/actions isn't appealing to me.

I've had the pleasure of playing with some smaller outfits on the server and really enjoyed it, unfortunately I forgot to get information on them so I'm stuck with luck of the draw on the squad selection page

I primarily play combat medic, max rank applicator and nano regen. I love playing a hybrid of support and assault, it's my favorite class by far. The only thing I'm missing is a squad of regular teammates to work with.

I'd be bringing a two friends with me. One is just learning the game and the other is an engineer primarily with some good prowler experience.

We usually play several nights a week/weekend. I've got newborn twins though so I'm prone to going afk.

Thank you for your time and consideration.