PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Server Hotfix 04.19.2013
Thread: News: Server Hotfix 04.19.2013
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 12:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Falcon_br
Captain

Re: Server Hotfix 04.19.2013

Originally Posted by EvilNinjadude View Post
It has already been bothersome seeing the Gen Timers, and noticing the longer cap timers even with 100% control and 6 people on point.

I'm talking about Waterson, Indar, Zurvan, a few hours ago before the Amerish Alert. God damn that place took ages.

And my FPS has been down in the dumps too. 20FPS max, down to 10 in small fights, down to 4 that time in Zurvan. Before the patch I used to have 40FPS max, down to 20 in small fights, 10 in large battles. Essentially a 50% decrease.
Lol, I was there with you! That massive Vanu max attack for the SCU was awesome, until I hit them all with a flash bang.
I went to bed after the alert started and we got the vans tech plant, Mao if I am correct.
Got lots of,generators today, receiving almost 500 to arm it and more 500 to blow it, I am afraid to get TKed because of that!
Always delete the useroptions.ini, it might help.

And please, all those family size pizza they call anti tank mines are now of no use! Mine guard is no longer required, if you don't spot mines bigger them a flash on the road you most die! It is strange they still have the same size on your hands, but when you deploy it, it grows to over double the size!

I asked for them at the warp gate it the new size was ok, someone deployed one and I just wish I could reset my certs, on the patch notes they tell the ammo box would receive a better icon, well at least give it the same size of the tank mines and everyone can easily finds one to resupply!

If they don't decrease the tank mines to the normal size, at least make it one hit kill enemy tanks, if you didn't spot it, you deserve to die! Unless with mine guard.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2