PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Vanu aesthetics buff incoming (colour and camo)
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-21, 12:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Falcon_br
Captain

Re: Vanu aesthetics buff incoming (colour and camo)

Originally Posted by Fenrys View Post
To avoid being TK'd, some time ago I had removed all my camo except on vehicles and Infiltrator.

The Infiltrator had a nice tan/green/gray suit that blended well in every setting.
The update made my camo more noticeable than the default wall-gray suit. They took out the gray from the camo and replaced it's faded, hard to notice pastels with with super saturated cartoon colors that jump off the screen at you.

So now I just don't use infantry camo, since the default uniform is superior to anything else available.
I really like Esamir because it is just like Hoth, everyone in white!

But this is a problem, I was in andavi (forgot the name, the west bio lab), a light assault landed in the middle of 3 maxes, 4 engineers, placed c4 and flew away without any retaliation besides mine, got a 6 kills with 2 c4, 3 maxes!
After that all weapon became hot, it was a hell of a tk environment!
After the third tk, I changed my camouflage to alpha squad, no longer got tk.
Now I am wondering, inside a zerg I think it is better to stay with your team color than with camouflage, the enemy got plenty of targets anyway, but I do think they will fire in the most colorful one first, so I will keep using camouflage.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2