PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New Max Updates on Test Server
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-27, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Kail
Staff Sergeant

Re: New Max Updates on Test Server

Originally Posted by EvilNinjadude View Post
You can still tell us what you have planned/implemented RIGHT NOW, and tell us what you have NOT done yet, with each set of patch notes.

For example: We've put in the weapon, and it works and is animated, BUT we have not done full balancing yet in this build/The hit detection of this weapon isn't complete (see Flamethrowers). Putting this on each set of PTS patch notes would help the community know what to expect and what not to expect.
But they have, though - when the PTS first went up, it was for Hex change testing. A few days ago they got the Harrasser up for people to start giving feedback, and just last night they got all the MAX abilities and weapons officially up with a first pass. Extra stuff sneaks on to the PTS all the time (Hossin warp button, tutorial, etc). Sometimes it's just not worth it to patch the PTS to remove it, like the MAX weapons for the last few days.

I don't mean to come across like I'm jumping on you or anything, I'm just super annoyed at the video for being unable to tell that maybe, just maybe, being able to kill a tank in a few seconds or being able to 1-salvo another max MIGHT mean the weapon hasn't been actually tuned yet.

"VS get ... nothing"

Last edited by Kail; 2013-04-27 at 11:34 AM.