PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - harrasser proves dedicated driver is great
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-03, 12:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Falcon_br
Captain

Re: harrasser proves dedicated driver is great

I will just tell the best part today, we where sniping over the stronghold, defending it from the NC.
A stationary heavy was in the middle of the NC snipers, most of the snipers firing at him, lots and lots of hits, everyone telling: omg, immortal heavy!
I pressed Q, the pop name was:
HigbyEast.
Ok, more 200 head shots on him, I was not on steam but I pressed print screen several times, in the worst case I place the screenshot on the paint.
So, most of the platoon went to tawrich and my squad went to circle it around capturing small bases.
In the way to the north base of the stronghold, my sunderer gunners start firing at a heavy both with m60, he was not dead!
Parked the sunderer, hit Q: HigbyEast again?
Lots of c4, mines, rockets, knifes, Harlem shake, I just hope someone recorded it on video!
Ok, everyone back to the sunderer, placed him in front of the sunderer and started push him with us!
It was fun, a full crewed sunderer arriving at the enemy base with a heavy on the hood, it was epic! Too bad he missed after that, I think he looked at the monitor and said: - WTF am I doing in here? How the hell do I get there?

Also the harasser is faster them a flash, much faster, without turbo and upgrade!
A heavy as a don't hit the brakes pilot, a engineer gunner and me as anti air max in the back was awesome! Got lots of anti air kills and when the ESF tried to run we was going so fast that he couldn't get away before I killed him.
Also a max with fracture, we can easily drive by a MBT and hit it hard in the back before he could turn!
Seeing all those flashes getting outrun it was awesome.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2