PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Indirect Artillery Vehicle
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-06, 01:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
Timealude
Captain

Re: Indirect Artillery Vehicle

Originally Posted by ringring View Post
I think artillery that would only fire on the battles between bases would not be viable because the movement is so fluid. All battles are in or adjacent to bases anyway.

So on this basis artillery could go in, but I think only because it wouldn't or couldn't be used with any effect.

The only way artillery (in my opinion) could be effective if it was able to fire from one outpost/base to another. But in that case because of base designs it would be too effective.

ps Sometimes I think I must be that one in a million player. All the things that PS vets say 'everybody hated' such as caves, third-person, flails or bfr's I either positively loved (caves) or didn't particularly mind (the rest).
Ya I didnt mind third person or Flails because they were effective at what they did. I will agree with the others day BFRs when they were first introduced were horrible. They were extremely overpowered in everyway. The only reason I didnt like the caves were because of how exposed the ziplines were.

I think we just need to give it a try first on the test server, if it doesnt work and proves to be too powerful they can always remove it.