PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 11:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Mordelicius
Major

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Unreportable Hacking - where hacker names can't be seen. We can't use /report unless there is a NAME. How can we even follow up with a ticket if we dont' even know the name.
- Glitching Sunderer into SCU Room(who is the owner of the Sunderer?)
- Sabotaging SCU underground (who is doing it?)
- Sabotaging Generators underground (who is doing it?)
- Shooting vehicles from under ground (who is doing it?)
- Is there a system in place that alerts the GM if there are players are under the map? There are some players are even hard to find overground such as using teleport and glitching through terrain.
- Hacked turrets that can't be rehacked and name of infiltrator inside doesn't display.

Sunderer/Vehicle/Mine/Turret Name/Kill Tag
-
- Enemy alts putting Sunderers in bad spots so the next Sunderer spot available will be in line of sight of a target base. Denial of area tactic. (So we know who's doing it).
- Enemy alts putting Sunderer on bad spot such as the side of a steep hill so players can't go back up, hence trapped.
- Enemy alts blowing up friendly Sunderer. Player X blows your Sunderer.
- Who is blowing up friendly mines? X player blows up your mine.
- Who is putting Mana Turrets on doorways, entrance to towers, landing pads etc to block/hinder/grief players, vehicles.
- Who is blowing up your AV/AI/AA base turret if you're not inside. Liberators that are too high/far away to even render. Long ranged aimbots as well.

Team Killing (griefing, alts) - Team kiling and griefing. Yes, hacking is making a gradual comeback, but Tking is now the main player problem.
- Log in to alt and drop Mines all over the Spawn. (They shouldn't be deployeable in spawn room while shield is up).
- Players and GMs need better options to deal with these players. They use abusive exploits to grief and turn the tide of battles.

More Minimap Icons

- Which Turret needs repair? Engineers have to circle the whole Amp station to find the broken turret?
- Which Turret is hacked? Infiltrators have to circle the Amp Station to find a hacked turret?
- Minimap repaired Generators/SCU still not updating in real time unless you reopen/close the map (M) then it updates.

Misc. -
- The elevator arrows are still giving the wrong direction.
- No victory rewards to players who switch faction during alerts (In short a 2-hour alert reward cooldown ONLY when an alert is in progress). This is destroying the population balance and faction idenfication in this game.
- Bring back the specific redeploy/instant action at a cost of resources. Example, if players want to go to a Biolab, players can redeploy by paying infantry resource points. The more often this option is used, the more resource points are charged. As I've mentioned before, the new random instant action broke the flow of large battle (it's rarer nowadays) especially in absent of predictable pathways (Rush Lanes system). I think it will be restored when the lattice system is installed but a good gameplay option won't hurt.

Basically, have the normal redeployment points available for free (as it is right now) but in further areas, they would cost resources more and more (distance/cost gradient).

- Helmets need lore friendly descriptions. The guns have an immersive, lore friendly descriptions, but the Helmets do not (except maybe for the skull ones). Instead, the Helmet descriptions are bubbling with sarcastic undertones.
- I put down two proximity mines. I go back to the infantry terminal. I have to click resupply, go out of the terminal screen the click again before + key on my proximity mines are ungreyed out. If I don't the + key is greyed out.
- Hacked terminals/turret is destroyed can't be repaired again by original base owner.