PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 11:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
ComerEste
Corporal

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

A lot of mine have already been mentioned, but the ones that haven't been yet.

- Liberator landing gear sometimes get stuck in the down position and gets in the way of my belly guns line of sight on his screen, but on my screen it's not down. I have to quickly land and take off again for it to be up on both of our screens.

- Striker bug where even after using Flares/IR Smoke, it acts like it only gets rid of the first rocket while the other 4 hit me. Sometimes happens even when I don't use Flares/IR Smoke, but put a buildings or hill between me and the Striker and the rockets will still hit me.

- Phoenix "issue". When I die the missile just disappears or does no dmg. I agree that if I die then I lose control of my missile, but If i was just about to hit my target and I die, the missile should've continued on dumbfire and possibly hit the target.

- Lancer "issue". Because of render distances, lots of times I get hit my Lancers I don't see the laser beam so I can't trace it back to its source to try and kill them.

- Pump action "issue". While the debate on these is huge and I know it won't be a simple fix. I personally would've rather you guys nerfed the semi-auto/full auto shotguns to where it takes 5-6 shots to kill someone and gave the 2-3 shot capability to the pump actions. There are already plenty of things in this game that can one shot infantry, we really didn't need another one.

- I know it might be too late to do anything about it, but it really sucks how you guys shot yourselves in the foot by having so many guns in at launch. Too many of them are similar to others, while some are strait upgrades. I only play NC but some examples include:
1. LA1 Anchor is a strait upgrade from the GD-22S as all the stats are the same except the Anchor has higher RPM and Muzzle Velocity. The only thing the GD-22S has over the Anchor is around .2 faster reload which is not a big enough difference to warrant using the GD-22S over the Anchor. The only reason I ever used the GD-22S was because of its unique model was so different than the other NC LMG's.
2. I used to love the Sweeper but after you guys have done a couple balance passes, it is now the worst of the NC shotguns. I no longer use it, which sucks because I am 400 kills away from an Auraxium medal in it. When it came down to the decision making process of which shot gun to use, I chose the Piston because all 3 shots guns take the exact same amount of shots to kill someone and at least the Piston has the option of being full auto should the need arise.

- Finally, the Player Studio cannot come soon enough. I am at the point to where I will no longer be spending SC on anything other than cosmetics. If I can buy it with certs I will save up for it. Simply tired of spending money on things that can completely change from patch to patch.