PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Debris, its time for a change
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 01:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
snafus
Sergeant Major

Debris, its time for a change

I really didn't feel like putting together a snazzy video giving a ton of reasons why me and many others despise the current state of Debris. But I feel it is way past due that we start giving some attention to this damnable foe that kills so many of us. As a buddy of mine said "Planet side is the only game that punishes you for winning a fight" and what he meant by that is every time you kill a enemy vehicle you now have to account for the remnants of his vehicles carcass that is floating around just waiting to destroy your moment of victory.

Now I understand it adds substance to the game when we have the debris of a destroyed vehicle flopping around making that kill feel more real. But as a primary ESF pilot that has to contend with the horrible server latency in game, those floating debris are far more deadly then most opponents. At this point I ask that they remove the collision damage to Debris until they can find a way to reduce the collision risk and server latency. And remove the kill credit that people receive for being lucky enough to have their debris land on an enemy.

If you share my dislike for the silly state of Debris bump this thread and spread the word. Down with debris that villainous cunt that she is.