PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Dreamcast
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
So you even acknowledge that every empire has access to weapons for their HA with .75 ADS... one of them being the NS-15m LMG.... the SMGs and the shotguns... yet because you hate the Orion so much you turn it into a nerf Orion thread... got it. Are you in the same camp that hate ZOE because you have to aim at your target too?
I said any LMG HA....That includes the NS-15...sorry if I wasnt clear.

I mentioned the SMG/Shotgun because I know they have .75 ADS speed...but if you think about ADS dont matter much for the SMG because it kind of sucks mid range, close range hipfire>ADS...Shotgun is also a hipfire weapon mostly,ADS strafing isn't a huge deal.....SO thats why I said keep ADS speed buff for them.

Now Compared this to LMG.....LMG's are good close distance/Meduim Distance....Now I mentioned the Orion because it's the best example on how it rules both close range and mid range......High RoF,High bullet Velocity(yes it matters mid range), and .75 speed buff.....

So these people with LMG can out strafe people at medium range, and have 2 shields.....Sorry but it isn't right.

I used the NS 15 and ORION so I know that .75 speed a huge deal.

I have 2 pennies and my poor dog only has 1. I'm 100% richer! OH NOES!
Is a big difference dude....I can feel it when Im using my NS-15 and any other LMG.....I can see it when I face a VS with an ORION, he just out stafes me.

It's a damn nice edge that I think think HA who have 2 shields dont deserve...Is kind of overkill IMO.

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2013-05-29 at 06:25 PM.