PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 11:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Dreamcast
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
Meh, not going to convince me about the .75 thing. The only evidence you have is your "feeling". Which means the only evidence you have is your perception of what is happening instead of actual data to back up your claims. Here is some food for thought for your crusade.

What is the only class that can use a AR? Combat Medic.

What is the only class that has an AOE heal ability on a short cooldown? Combat Medic.

What is the only class with an AOE healing grenade? Combat Medic. They can even get grenade bandoliers like other classes and have 3 of them to toss out.

Which class can have 2 rolling HoTs active at the same time and has access to a spike self heal (med kit)? Oh that would be combat medic.

Starting to look like you should think more about ARs in your crusade to me.

Anyway, nothing else I can add to this conversation. Carry on with your Orion nerf.. or HA shield nerf.. or .75 ADS movement speed nerf.. or whatever you are trying to accomplish with this thread now.
To be honest, looking at your stats, I dont think you know much about HA.

or about .75 ADS speed.

Sorry but I don't have the evidence of .75 speed vs .50 speed....I don't work in SOE so I can't find out.

However since I do play HA all the time I can notice the difference hugely.

But wutever, Im not going to argue with somebody like you who has no idea what he is talking about....

As for the Medic argument lol.....75 speed is an advantage for them but their little healing will no difference in 1 vs 1.....A HA with .75 speed does a huge difference.

No, you missed it. My argument is that he acknowledges that HA's have access to other weapons that have .75 ADS. One of them is specifically a LMG that all factions have access to and the others are .75 by default for all factions.

The answer is that VS don't have a special .75 ADS bonus unique to HA.

So that then turns into a Orion nerf and not a debate about movement speed at all because the thing the Orion excels at that the NS-15m doesn't have is RPM. The NS-15m actually has better bullet velocity meaning in CQC/med range the bullets will hit the target faster than the Orion.
Read the title and Read what I replied.

No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.....That includes the NS-15.

I mentioned the NS-15 on the first post.

yes I Mentioned the ORION and VS more because they do have most LMG's with .75.

and the Orion completely destroys the NS-15m in close quarters btw...The RoF is way too much for higher bullet velocity that the Ns-15 has.

So yes NS-15 should be nerfed too.

Also I already explained why .75 on Shotguns and SMG's arnt a huge deal.....ADS is best for meduim range, both of those weapons suck at that range....Most people use both shotties and SMGs as hipfire because at the range they are good at, they need fast strafing...not ADS strafing which is slow compared to hipfire strafing.

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2013-05-29 at 11:27 PM.