PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 03:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
Dreamcast
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Varsam View Post
My gun experience is much greater and vastly more varied than yours. But you choose to ignore that because it's inconvenient for you.

It's clear at this point you have no clue what you're talking about, and you're too in love with yourself to admit otherwise. You don't even know the difference between fact and opinion. Let me help you. An example of opinion is when you interpret the data of dragonskin's stats and contrive meaning behind it. An example of fact is that you are now on my ignore list.
lol...You are here because you think I said K/D ratio matters lol...when I never said that....You have mentioned nothing about what is discussed in this thread, inb4 you disagree with me.

Is quite simple DragonSkins stats show he has no gun experience in Planetside 2.....No HA experience.

You can compare your k/d ratio to mine all you want but I know I have gun experience to know what Im talking about.

Dragonskin, is just here talking like he knows what is he talking about because he thinks I only went after the ORION for some odd reason when I clearlyh mentioned the NS-15.

Dragonskin doesn't know much...but he is willing to say .75 ADS doesnt matter because I mentioned the word ORION...Thats his only reason.

You are only here because you think I judge Dragonskin because of K/D ratio lol.......

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2013-05-31 at 03:29 AM.