PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Just a little Cry about faction hopping.
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-03, 06:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Qwan
Captain

Re: Just a little Cry about faction hopping.

See the comment above mine, I agree whole hardilly, there needs to be a cool down period.

Check this out:
Last sunday we were fighting at the bio lab on INDAR Allatum bio lab to be exact. We were keeping the NC at bay and out of our dome, had the teleports covered solid. There were tons of NC trying to come out, and hitting the jump pads, but we had a pretty solid set up of radoms and of course MAP guys. Then out of know were some newb starts spamming us with rockets and grenades, killing most of us, O and check the name and Ill post it UbR1dog, we sent the name up, and needless to say his actions didnt change the battle but, and this charactor could not be found, though I was quite suspitious when we all died the NC seemed to come out of the teleport box and capture the point, like they new we were no longer covering that area. I think SOE and the crew really need to fix that faction hoping shit. Im going to shut up now because I know there is a thread already complaining about this. But they really need to look into this matter.