PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What I imagined with regards to tunnels and spawnrooms and generators...
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-07, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Carbon Copied
First Sergeant

Re: What I imagined with regards to tunnels and spawnrooms and generators...

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
@ Carbon: I presume that is a schematic to indicate splits in exits from spawns?

It is a bit hard to read, tbh.

Anyway, if you don't mind, I would like to keep this topic for flows of the bigger, more complex facilities opposed to outposts.
No worries - wasn't an intent to hijack like mentioned. Back on topic:

I like every layer and reckon that the skywalks could prove particularly interesting both on a defensive and offensive level. Some reason I'm thinking of chasing Alec Trevelyan across Cradle Hackable shield doors feel like they'd make more sense than solid doors for certain. Most importantly design/mentality wise theres the chance to re-secure rather than the attitude of "we've been over run, we'll just piss off and go elsewhere" there's a fighting chance to take it back.

Interested to see your ideas and thoughts for the Bio lab / Tech plants. I put a few ideas out before but to my untrained eye on the Tech Plants I think they can't be as cut and paste as maybe the amp stations can be, mainly as the outlying perimeter bases are the "walls" (albeit not really connected); as far as the main structure itself goes though they could have the uniformed designs that I'd love to see implemented.