PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New policy on refunds needed
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-16, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: New policy on refunds needed

Sure, if you agreed to it. That's the fucked up part of the legal system, especially when you're dealing with international legal systems. An example of a system where people can change something that you've paid for would be the RIAA and the music industry or the e-book 'scene'. Those fuckers will straight up remove shit off of your hard drive if they feel like it. Remember when Sony was selling CDs that included a rootkit that would auto-install when you put the CD into your computer?

If you wanted to farm players, cert into ScatMAX and stay in a biolab at all times. Really you have to realize that balance is always ongoing. It will never end and if SOE feels that something is OP or being abused then it's their job to bring it in line with their expectations. This is especially true in an MMO.
Shit is always going to be nerfed and buffed. You're entitled to your opinion and are welcome to share that opinion but at the end of the day there's not too much that we the players can do about it, other than making our opinion known.

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast