PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - It is as i feared... no deploy zones.
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-21, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: It is as i feared... no deploy zones.

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
Sunderers only really need one or two dedicated defenders for most scenarios. Rarely is there a concentrated assault on a Sunderer. Two people can easily dispatch most of the threats to a Sunderer and keep it repaired under fire. Now if two isn't sufficient, you are going to lose it anyway. I tend to guard my Sunderers solo and I do kill a lot of would be Sunderer killers. It might blow up eventually, but for each person you killed trying to kill it, that is one less Sunderer to worry about replacing.
I kinda miss the cloak bubble and the ability to place more than 2 mines around it. In PS2 you're basically bound to your AMS and that's not exactly action-packed.

Also I think I finally realised that Mineguard is OP in a way that AT mines shouldn't be able to kill a mineguardless Sunderer. Otherwise mineguard is a musthave cert for an AMS which is stupid.

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.

Last edited by NewSith; 2013-07-21 at 04:10 PM.