PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Roadmap Resource Revamp & Continental Lattice Updated
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-22, 12:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #111
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Roadmap Resource Revamp & Continental Lattice Updated

Alright, I literally just slapped this together to get what I would like to see here. So I apologize for the crappy image / MS paint.

Basically, I would rather see the ANT as a separate vehicle and it needs to be a space truck/ Rearm platform/ Mobile bomb.

Behold the ANT!! ( No I didn't design it. Its actually a real vehicle. I found it under images in google.) Its slick looking and easily identifiable. Notice the container on the end for resource transportation.

Below is the ANT deployed gathering resources.

So back to my points after my crappy image upload. Lol

1.) (Easily Identifiable). I don't about some of you guys but I want to live out my futuristic space trucker fantasy's. Give me the option to cert into bigger cargo space for my ANT

2.) (Mobile Repair/Rearm Station) You guys could take it a step further and give it the ability to deploy like so and supply Armor with repair/ammo. Attach some pads that deploy out onto the left and right side of it on the ground. That way armor has to drive up onto them to start repairing.

3.) (Deployed Protective Generator) Give it the ability to deploy like so and provide a shield or cloaking field for protection.

All of this though would require you to be certed into it.

Last edited by Hmr85; 2013-07-22 at 12:13 PM.