PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Connery pilot Vertical thrust talk
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-27, 04:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
SolLeks
Master Sergeant

Re: Connery pilot Vertical thrust talk

Originally Posted by Snoggy View Post
I think the whole vertical thrust maneuver's a piece of shite. And I don't see the big deal in nerfing it. If you rely on a single maneuver in order to distinguish between the 'good' the 'bad' and the liberators... you need to learn to fly.

Stop being ballerinas and learn to dogfight.

And nerf the hellfires again, everyone uses them and they're annoying. My dalton kills more retarded mossies than ESF's... the ones trying to farm infantry. You're fighter aircraft, not ground attack gunships.

And FFS, give the liberators some love, the only vehicle in-game that hasn't had anything 'good' added to it.....
I am sorry but your bias is showing. that and you don't seem to understand what the 'reverse maneuver' really is based on that quote because a method of flight that utilizes helicopter like moves to do many different types of maneuvers is just 'one' maneuver.

FYI, People refer to the RM as the RM only because the most basic of the maneuver that is pushing yourself upwards at a high speed wile pitching down slightly to keep from going into forward flight is the most basic part, and all other maneuvers build off that despite there being an almost unlimited amount of 'moves' that can be done using that idea alone.

Also, since when are ESF A2A only? If I am not mistaken, almost all military aircraft have weapons available to them that make them air to ground.

Last edited by SolLeks; 2013-08-27 at 04:10 PM.