PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Attack on Auraxis: Analyzing Key Plays
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-17, 01:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Mordelicius
Major

Re: Attack on Auraxis: Analyzing Key Plays

Yeah, TIW don't often play together as other competitive outfits that's why they looked out of sync. I saw them a couple of days ago practicing though.

The closest outfit to come close to being stacked is DVS. Although they don't cherrypick their members, they have a bigger pool to pick from. But as the chain is the only strong as the weakest link, they have to augment their powerful core with auxilliary.

Who else are there for NC? I saw Recursion from FNO. They looked very highly organized, but I'm not sure many of the strategies they've shown would be workable in a server like Waterson though. I've also seen CML along time ago from another FNO or the War report (and I'm not sure how strong this group still is...).

Secondly, Vanu weapons are superb in mid to long range suppression fire. The Vanu Max alone has practically no weakness, since they evade incoming shots and can be repaired while strafe spamming.

In able for NC to get the same suppression fire, the Max to be really close, which make them severely vulnerable to C4, Grenades and dumbfire Rocket Launchers. Add to that Vanu's infantry weaponry that has no equal.

@ the actual analysis video: So you combine FC's talent, organization, +super damn easy weapons, they can basically take out NCs from good range and prevent them from even coming close, while still be ridiculously viable in CQC.

In an event of a TIW vs FC, as someone mentioned, FC play NC and TiW play Vanu. I mean DVS went to SOE Live as Vanu and placed 3rd place on the strength of just killing not even capping. And yet in Waterson they get dissed out alot by fellow NCs for not being active enough.