PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [CSTB] VS [????] - Looking For Sparring Partner
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-21, 10:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Trudeus
Private

Re: [CSTB] VS [????] - Looking For Sparring Partner

Originally Posted by Coltorl View Post
Why wimp out by not fighting VS? Are you saying they are OP or do you just not want to get better?
1. I never said we wouldn't fight a VS outfit; I simply said we'd prefer a TR group. 2. VS outfits tend to be generally easy to take down when in a squad-to-squad combat situation, with the exception of the older Future Crew members. 3. In my experience, VS players tend to have attitudes like you, which is one reason we don't interact with VS very often. That's not an insult to VS; that is simply my experiences. Just the other night a VS commander from a major outfit hopped in to the NC's TS server and started cussing us out and saying how they were going to win that Alert. They lost, but that's beside the point.

@ the other gents: Thanks for posting on this and defending; it brought it to my attention.

Back to the original topic, one TR oufit has contacted me about being interested in a skirmish. If any other outfits are interested, again, head over to [CSTB]'s site and send in an application. You can also post on this thread, and we can go from there. If you think your outfit would be interested in a skirmish but you yourself are not in leadership or high enough to make that kind of decision, get in contact with me and I can contact your outfit myself.
We're always eager to test ourself against other outfits.

Last edited by Trudeus; 2013-10-21 at 10:50 AM.