PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - **HOW TO INSTALL AND PLAY PLANETSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME**
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 04:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
BeatCrazed
Private

Re: **HOW TO INSTALL AND PLAY PLANETSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME**

Originally Posted by wargst View Post
Are you telling me that April 16 will be available Planetside 1?? without purchase, in short, a "Free To Play"??
Yes, that is correct.
and then I intsallato Launcher Planetside 1 by clicking on the word reinstalazione.Riguardo recording I checked the link you've said (SONY) but when I try to log on launcher does not work and I get the error NBE-1013.Cosa should I do?? wait for April 16 in order to access Planetside 1???
That error is happening because you have not payed for Planetside 1 and it is not free to play yet. It is possible to play Planetside 1 right now, but you'll have to buy a subscription and there are hardly any people playing, so I recommend that you wait until April 16.
the official website of PlanetSide 2 Planetside I read that 1 will be issued to players April 2.
It was originally going to be April 2, but they changed it for some reason. The announcement was made here : https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/...st-11500338048