PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS going FTP
Thread: PS going FTP
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-24, 09:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #127
Figment
Lieutenant General

Re: PS going FTP

I'm mostly concerned about the Core Combat and Aircav TTK bugs that haven't been fixed yet.

And no, they haven't. Checked. :/

The Core Combat bug is gamebreaking, because it gives the TR several cave locks and many cave links, while not providing an option to break them, since you can't get into the caves anymore and the TR and NC are the only empires with locks (VS have no cave locks, just one or two cave bases). It also means that people who currently have BFRs can continue to use them, while new players will never get them regardless of how long they play, simply because they can't enter the caves (cave kills + imprinting = requirement).

Last time even veterans couldn't restrain themselves from abusing the superfast TTK for a couple days of ruthless exploiting and ruining any chance of a decent reboot or send-off.

I was REALLY disappointed in the amount of people abusing the superfast TTK and I fear I'll have to be disappointed again.

I can't look forward to PS1 going free to play if it's unplayable thanks to bugs that break game balance and allow players to exploit.

Last edited by Figment; 2014-04-24 at 09:06 AM.