PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - NCJD Volume 2
Thread: NCJD Volume 2
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-24, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 2: Invasion of Marif (Part 1)

Two f*cking weeks Typhoon Lagoon is now a popular growing outfit with 100+ members. Bravo squad built up a pretty good rep in the military so we had many young soldiers who were bored and wanted to have fun who joined. Po, Jill, and Kill made up their minds and joined. So did most people from our Junior Division Platoon. Once Tyler Gray applied, his whole squad followed. 9 people from Charlie and 7 people from Delta. Not only that but many many alumni joined. But the end of 14 days we had 119 soldiers in our outfit.

Our reputation was awesome before we even graduated so once we spread the word, applications were exploding. It was awesome. Soldiers love the laissez-faire style in the outfit with no leader so that made it even more popular.

I sent out a notice yesterday on the outfit chanel that we are going to fight on Marif tomorrow 1500 sharp.

Today I stand before 123 soldiers at the Poseidon warpgate, all wearing either the casual TL camo, or the Marif TL camo. I am truly pleased. We break ourselves up into a regiment and jump in.

Po gets the convoy started with his Sundy.

"Anyone wanna kick done Vanu ass today?"
Tyler Gray says into the outfit intercom.

"Oh I know what you mean," says another soldiers. Everyone laughs.

Our warpgate is located on the South-East corner. We are storming the territory lines and pushing North West to expand.

I notice Marie with her Blitz in hand. "Are you maining close?" I ask.

"Hell, yeah," she replies, "I wanna best J's ass again.

We howl.

"Oh really?" Jerome activates his cloak and in a split second ge stands, gun pointed at Marie. "Yeah, didn't think so." He sits back in his seat.

We woot at his impressive stealth.

"Damn, I'm gonna have to upgrade my security," Jeb jokes.

"What on your virginity?" Sarah ask. We laugh.

"OK we're at the place. Altiok Tech Plant. Gonna park somewhere safe." Po says.

We hop out of the Sundy. I look around. Just how it seems in the description. Igneous rock and cooling lava surround the places. Ash and soot cover the ground.

"OK, here we go," says a soldier. I look up to see Two Galaxy's fly above the base. 30 soldiers para-drop out. Libs and Reavers hover. The Tanks arrive. Harassers begin storming.

I begin leading my group to the Capture point. Vanu had already seen our attack coming and was prepared.

"Compact formation!" I yell over laser and gunfire. We run past the generators where other outfit members begin storming and shooting.

"Watch your 9!" Marie yells. She shoots a Light Assault prepared to drop C-4 on us.

In seconds we have our backs pressed against the wall of the back entrance. I walk forward and pivot abruptly entering the room. With following intervals of half a second we are all in the room.

"Proceed carefully," I say. About 10 more soldiers join us. I hear a cloak deactivate. Reflexively, I turn to my right and shoot the infiltrator who has shot me in the head before my mesh generator is up. The man falls with a giant hole in his chest. I fall to my knees with a violent migraine. Marie takes off my helmet. One of the ten guys who joined us begin streaming my forehead with nanites.

"Thanks," I say. "My personal shields and helmet took most of it."

"No probl-" a plasma shell consumes the top position of his body. The splash burns away my armor, some of my clothes, and face knocking me back.

"Maggy!" A female screams.

We all prone to cover as rapid plasma bolts hover above us. I can barely move. My insides are a mess from the explosion shock. My body goes numb and my vision goes black. Death has claimed me once again.

I wake up to Hazel's aid.

"You took a nasty hit man," she says. When at cover, with the 3 other heavy assaults, we take our rocket launchers out and shoot. 4 direct hits does not finish the job on the Magrider. The armor is too heavy. We see a Liberator hovering outside near the Anti-Vehicle shields. It has the TL Casual camo. Between the ten foot gap of the ceiling and the shield. It begins shooting. The Tank explodes in a green inferno.

We continue. To our right are hover pads. I step on and reverse gravity lifts me upwards. I balance myself as I float up and face 30 vanu soldiers.

"SHIT!!! MOVE!!!" I scream. As we run for cover I throw a grenade in the box where the capture point is. Five bolts catch my back. As I fall, Sarah and another soldier catch me. We make our way upstairs to the tunnels that lead to outside. Hazel heals me.

"Godam!!" A soldier says excited.

"Everyone get your rockets and grenades ready." I say.

"Smokes too," says a female engineer.

We engage after healing and reloading. A giant smoke cloud billows then grenades. Those who have High Sensitivity/Night Vision scopes can see through the smoke, but the rest of us blind fire. My wrist mounted HUD counts 7 total kills, 20 assists.

After the smoke clears, we storm the "A" capture point. Our outfit has captured all 3 points and destroyed all the generators. The countdown speeds up to 0:05:00 remaining.

"Oh shit! Volcanoes are erupting!" Says someone through the intercom.

"Everyone get within the force field!" Tolky yells.

The lava spews everywhere. Soldiers run for the field as some are clubbed dead by rock, buried in ash and soot, or consumed by the lava.

We hear a bang and a clang, and the force field shuts down.

"Well that's bad" Jerome says.

Most of the Vanu are eradicated, but a new problem arrives in 10 full sundys. The Terran.