PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - NCJD Volume 2
Thread: NCJD Volume 2
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-24, 08:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 4: Convoy

A few months later, our squad was chosen for an important transport mission. The MECH project was indeed back into action. We were to transport Prototype MECH parts to a lab in Hossin.

Our convoy contained 2 Sundies, 2 Harassers and Adrian and his two friends gunning in a Lib above us. We brought 5 more guys from our outfit with us, including Tyler Gray. That makes 17 of us in total.

In front Guard(harasser) is me, Jill, Marie, Jerome, and Quinn who is gunning. In front package(Sunderer) is Po and an Outfit member. In rear package(Sunderer) is Tyler Gray and outfit member. In Rear Guard(Harasser) is Tolky, Jeb, Sarah who is gunning, Hazel, and Killian.

We embark on our mission with pride ignoring the fact that we have to go deep into TR territory to the underground base. It was dark as our convoy drove through the thick vegetation and muddy waters.

It about a 20 minute drive to our delivery point, so we begin playing 21-Questions with Jill.

"OK, 1, fast rate of fire and low damage vs 2, super slow fire rate and lethal damage," she asks.

"2."

"2."

"1."

“J’s an ass of a shot so I vote 1 for him,” Marie challenges.

“That’s why you’re a sniper and I’m on the frontlines biaaaach.,” Jerome retaliates. We Hoot.

We take a sharp right.

"Killing TR vs killing Vanu"

"TR all the way" I say.

"VS."

"TR."

"TR."

"VS."

"Aw sh*t the trees are too thick. We're going up," Adrian says. We hit a sandbar. My head goes smashing into the roof.

“Sh*t man, keep it steady,” I tell Jill.

"Big boob or big ass," Jill asks with a smirk.

"You teens are so hormonal," one of the Lib gunners, Mark says.

"Boobieeees!"

"Ass"

"Bubble butt."

"Watermelons." Jerome says.

"Am I an ass man or a booty man?" I ask Marie.

"Uhhh... Ass man," Marie replies with a seductive smirk.

"Of course you would like watermelons," Jebs says.

"Yo f*ck you, I get more ass and titties than you," Jerome retaliates.

"Haha, But we all know that I get the most biatches" Jill brags.

"How has the lesbo life been treating you?" Po jokes.

"Better than your virginity" Jill replies.

"Ouch!" Tyler says.

"OK, Back to 21 quest-" A 50cal sniper round manages to pierce the bullet-proof glass and strikes her in the sternum, goes through the seat and Marie’s knee, and rips her shins off.

"Sniper!" Quinn yells!

We begin to spin out of control. I grab the wheel and swerve us into a safe position.

"Hey we need a medic over here!" I yell.

Marie groans in pain. "Hang in there," Jerome says putting pressure on the bleeding wound.

"Can you get him?" I yell over to Quinn.

"I've got thermal but I'm not seeing shit"

"I've got, them," Adrian says.

The lib fires shells and rockets towards the ground. Sarah and Hazel then move to our Harasser. To their dismay, Jill has disappeared in a hologram of green nanites. There is blood everywhere in the Harasser. They heal Marie.

I set a beacon down and we wait.

“8, 10 guys up there,” Adrian says. A few minutes later Jill radios us from the NC space station.

"Sup guys."

"Heyyy," Marie says.

"Hurry down, we gotta get a move on. We're sitting ducks especially with this beacon"

"Sh*t we've got company!" Quinn yells. A group of lightings and Prowlers come crashing through the swamp land.

“F*ck! Adrian on these f*cks!” one of the Lib gunners.

“Everyone out! Protect the cargo at all costs,” I yell.

The 4 Lightings and 2 Prowlers approach us full speed.

I blind shoot my Shrike and get a hit on one of the Prowlers. It turns and shoots the Harasser. Marie fires into the air and the shell explodes a few feet away from my face.

“Holy sh*t Marie!” I say reloading my rocket launcher.

Quinn stops shooting. “Your reaction time is f*cking amazing.” A final shot destroys the First Prowler. “It was a lucky shot” she admits.

Adrian and his friends destroy 2 Lightings.

The other Prowler advances. It aims for our Harasser. “Get down!!!” Jerome screams. Quinn activates her jump jets and flies out of the gunner spot.

A shell hits the Harasser. We all get knocked back. Smoke billows from the buggy. I shoot the Prowler. It does damage but it’s not destroyed. The Prowler adjusts its aim.

“Shit.”

“Da-da-da-da da-da!”

Jill’s pod lands on top of the Prowler sending it in a metallic inferno.

“Woohoo!” She screams. She gets out and places two blocks of C-4 on one of the lightings. She jumps on the next one and detonates it. The splash damage damages the other Lighting and she uses her rocket launcher to finish it off.

We stare in awe.

She begins walking back.

“You guys look like you need repairs,” she says. An Explosive Expert she is working really hard to be the best soldier she can be.

We get some repairs from one of the female engineers, Xin, in Tyler’s truck, and then we are off.

“You guys keep your guard way up. They obviously know we’re here,” Sarah says to Adrian.

The fog begins to settle as we continue through the swamp in Terran territory.

We pass a few bases. Some heavily guarded. We arrive at our destination. We see a cave opening.

“In there,” I say. “Adrian, see if you can fit in?”

Jill drives into the cave and the others follow.

“Didn’t even know we had something like this,” Killian says.

We drive and end up in front of a steel door.

“Shit man,” Jerome says getting out. Everyone gets out of their vehicles and looks up at the huge steel door.

“So…what now?” another man short-ranged infiltrator, Gurgen says.

“I’ve got a tank mine,” says Xin.

“Come on now,” Medic Sasha says. She goes and bangs on the door three times. The echo travels to the end of the cave.

“That was pretty loud” Marie says.

“Who’s there?” someone asks behind the door.

“It’s the N-” I raise my hand before Heavy Assault recruit Samir finishes.

“We’ve got your package,” I say.

“What package,” the voice insists.

I raise my hand and point two fingers towards the door. We all take aim.

“Sir, we’ve got orders from the brass for cargo shipment,” I say vaguely.

“Identify yourself,” the man demands with an aggressive tone.

“Look, sir. I apologize for my insubordinate behavior, but when General Holmes finds out that you didn’t let his cargo shipment through to this lab, he’ll-have both our asses,” I improvise.

“What? Commander Holmes?! L-Let them in,” the man grumbles.

The steel doors begin to open slowly.

“Fire!” I yell. We spray the TR soldiers.

We observe the slaughter. “Wow dude, how did you know?” Tolky asks.

“Didn’t sound like NC to me” I say.

“Aww babe your so smart!” Marie exclaims.

People in lab coats and blue and yellow come out of hiding.

“Are you the guys?” A woman asks.

“Yeah,” we tell the NC-sided NS scientists and engineers.

“Bring the cargo inside please,” a man says. The drivers get back into the Sundies and drive inside. The Harasser drivers follow.

“So what’s up?” Tyler asks.

“As you...probably already know, the MECH project is back online after hundreds of years. This time, new and improved.” a scientist says.

“Oh no I meant the TR soldiers,” Gray corrects.

“Well. As you know the TR want to ban and restrict everything. That ontop of us being in their current territory makes it even more of a threat to them. They had us arrested and we were going to be executed.”

“Wait, you mean?” Tolky begins.

“Yes, we do not have the rebirthing capabilities as you soldiers do,” another finishes.

“We’ll need you soldiers to stay here as we complete the final pieces of the prototype,” a woman says.

A few minutes pass and we are bored. Minutes turn to hours.

“So how long is this gonna take!” an impatient Sarah screams.

“Chill babe. They’ll be done...eventually,” Killian says.

“Yeah babe,” Jeb jeers. They are both out of their MAX suits on standby.

We explore the base. It’s as big as a Tech Plant. Which it actually is. An underground Tech Plant. We observe the engineers and researchers adding the final touches to the Mechs.

“Holy sh*t,” Samir says.

“Beautiful ain’t it?” an engineer agrees. “We’ll be done in 20 so you guys hang in there”

“What were we carrying, may I ask?”

“A Cannon and Spreadshot rifle” an engineer replies.

“So...can we go now?” Sarah asks.

“We need NC control of the territory for our project to further advance. This will completely change the tides of war.” A scientists says.

“We open those doors and Terran is waiting. We can’t risk that.”

“How many of these have you guys made so far?” Jeb asks. “And who’s gonna pilot it?”

“So far, we’ve made 1 and just one. It started a year ago. Build, test, add, remodel, improve. It’s come to this. Our 15th prototype. Hopefully this will be the one that we ride into battle with. Concerning the pilot, the mechanics are simple. Pilots will have to take classes, and lessons, simulations, whatever, before they ride into battle.”

“Well I sent out a notification to our outfit to come liberate this area” Sasha says.

“Nice efficiency,” I say.

“Isn’t there any other way to get out?” Jerome asks. “I’m itching to pull this trigger.”

“Unfortunately, you will have to wait for your comrades. That door is the only way in or out.”

We hear explosions, seeming to come from outside.

“My sexy Lib,” Adrian says.

“Haha, It was fun buddy,” Mark says.