PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - NCJD Volume 2
Thread: NCJD Volume 2
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-24, 08:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
DeathsVirgin
Private

CHapter 10: The New Order

We spend the rest of the week, capturing Terran soldiers for the mass execution. The citizens of Gresley support our cause seeing the true colors of the Republic. They are all transported to Yuris for citizenships, as well as the soldiers who have been abused by the corrupt military. The city is redone, NC-style. All the red has been replaced with blue, and all the damage has been fixed.

The soldiers line up in a horizontal line against the wall of the city. We’ve rounded up 312 of them.

Citizens of Gresley have crowded the area cheering.

“Soldiers of the Terran Republic! You have all committed treason and manslaughter against humanity! You’re corruption, tyranny, and fascism plagues these people for generations. We will give these people a new order The verdict,” Downs pauses. “Is execution!”

I load my pistol. They have selected 312 of us to execute each individual soldier. I stare at the girl who had stabbed me in the battle. Cold dead eyes try to intimidate me, but stare back without blinking an eye. Her blonde hair is matted with blood.

“Prisoners face the wall!”

They all turn. She grins, and turns to face the wall.

She is stripped of her armor. One bullet should do it. Then she will be trapped in the rebirthing system forever. All the Terran rebirthing tubes, have been destroyed. All their Galaxy, Valkyrie, and Sunderer’s AMSs have been disabled.

“Soldiers fire in 3!”

Never hurt anyone again.

“2!”

Never walk again.

“1!”

Never see the light of day.

“FIRE!”

I squeeze the trigger. Her blood splatters all over the wall and she falls. I look at the carnage. 312 soldiers lay dead. A few seconds later, she disappears in a hologram of green nanites never to be seen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gresley is now an NC controlled city. We have added 1,000 soldiers to our military. 500 have fled to Vanu. 2,500 were executed.

Gresley is now the industrial capital of the NC, and Yuris has been transformed into a residential resort. NS, is now giving us The Republic’s share of everything. Weapons, ammunition, vehicles, etc.

As we explore the city, we come across their farmland. They have been hoarding everything. We discover, new fruits, vegetable, and best of all, livestock. In awe, we stare at the 2,000 animals grazing on the field.

“These bastards have been keeping all this to themselves?” I say in disbelief.

“Yeah, sorry about that,” says Sheila.

“Hey, atleast they didn’t kill all the meat...That would have been a d*ck move” Jack says.

Cows, sheep, chickens, pigs, Bulls, Oxs, Goats. Everyone on Yuris will be pleased. I’ve had real meat once in my lifetime so far, and it’s nowhere as good as artificial meat provided by NS.

In other words, the fall of the Republic will bring us great advantages during war against Vanu. A total of 10 warp gates on each of the four continents will help us take on the Vanu from two sides, and give us another vantage point if we get pushed back.

We connect the Gresley warp gate to the Poseidon warpgate.

“A city for industry, a city for the soldiers, and a city for residents,” Hazel exclaims.

“We sure did a damn good job” Tolky says.

“We still have to beat the Vanu,” Jerome says.

“Yeah, and an actual chance to bring an end to the war,” Sheila says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The NC began fighting Vanu hard. With the NS mass producing TR’s portion of supplies, and the more people joining the NC army, we had a total of 6,331 enlisted soldiers vs the 4,000 Vanu soldiers.

This is the New Order.