PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What is the right way of handling an Exploit?
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-22, 01:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Ait'al
Contributor
General

the chat part of the game and hte game environment are different things legally and under differnt laws!!!!!

You dont kno what yoru talking about.

You dont even know what teh hell im talking about!

Get a lawyer and ask him.

I dont care about how you look at it bacause your trying to mix law with your attempt to deal with 12 year olds. im talking about hte actuall law from a legal point of veiw.

im not reffering to how you or others recomment dealing with it just if its actually in a EULA! Nor how he should deal with it. Thats can only be left to the people themselves unless it has to do with revealing of code.

im not exactly against using private channels just not turning into some fear thing. I know how people act. Ive known about them longer than you have.

This is a really petty thing that only becomes bad when companies dont know how to deal with them anymore. Even when people are exploiting it all over hte map its only temporary. Its as old as gaming and companies have always just waited and patched it. If they have lost that much patience or cant even quell it without railroading every law in existence then there screwed. Computers communities used to be the most jealously protective group inthe country about this sort of issue.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2003-11-22 at 01:26 AM.